Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Reasons to Pray:
1. It encourages others.
2. It reminds you of spiritual values.
3. It gives hope.
4. It helps you feel better.
5. It allows you to let go of situations.
6. It provides comfort.
7. It relaxes you and reduces anxiety.
8. It builds faith.
9. It deepens character.
10. It broadens your perspective.
11. It brings you closer to God.
12. IT WORKS!
Things to Pray For:
1. For a growing relationship with God.
2. For positive relationships with your family members.
3. For energy and enthusiasm for your work or career.
4. For wisdom to make right and wise decisions.
5. For your service to your community and/or church.
6. For the special needs of your family and friends.
7. For the spiritual lives of your church leaders and congregation.
8. For wisdom for our government leaders.
9. For the moral integrity of today’s young people.
10. For the safety of those serving in our armed forces.
11. For a lasting peace among peoples and nations.
12. For the opportunity to be a blessing to someone today.
One thing I’ve learned is that you cannot out dream God. When God brings a dream to pass that He’s placed in your heart, it’s going to be greater than you ever imagined. It’s going to be bigger, better and more rewarding. You could say: God’s going to supersize your dream!
Your dream may be to just get well, to be able to get around like you used to. That’s good, but God thinks bigger. When He supersizes that dream, you’ll not only be able to walk, you’ll be able to run! Your dream may be to just keep your marriage together. But God’s dream is to make your marriage happier and more fulfilling that it’s ever been before. Your dream may be to just pay your bills each month, but God’s dream is to give you an abundance so that you not only have enough for your needs, but you have money left over to be a blessing to other people! Today, have faith in God. Trust Him because He has good plans for you, and He is ready to supersize your dreams!
You are a
in a while,
do not drown
It’s 418 and I can’t sleep.
It’s 419 and I need comfort.
It’s 419 and I’m trying to remember happiness.
It’s 419 and I’m trying to feel like enough.
It’s 419 and I could be so much more.